Vision of the College
The institution works on Dasoha Philosophy of Education
- TEACHING AND LEARNING for the sake of livelihood is an ordinary life.
- TEACHING AND LEARNING not only for the sake of livelihood but also for the welfare of others is a good cultured life.
- CULTURE GIVES WHILE VULTURE SNATCHES, vulture is animality and Culture is Humane.
- TEACHING AND LEARNING not only for the sake of livelihood but also for the welfare of humanity, thinking that serving humanity is serving God, is Kayak and Dasoha philosophy of Education.
Mission of the College
- INDEPENDENT THINKING – it is adopted by Discourse method.
- INDEPENDENT WRITNG – we give daily assignments and evaluate and give it back to them next day. Writing makes man perfect.
- INDEPENDENT SPEAKING – It is adopted by debating and Discourse methods.
- INDEPENDENT LIVING – We teach value based education (Discipline, Sincerity & Hard work), to face the challenges in the life to serve not only his family but also whole Nation-Mankind –
- Love the neighbour and love the parents – helping among the students in academic and social context.
- Give respect, Salute and Service – to Parents, Teachers, Elders and Nation.
- Service to Nation is Service to God- Students are advised to participate actively in NCC and NSS organizations for village cleaning, health and literacy programs and campus cleaning.
- Dress code is implemented to avoid discrimination among the students.